This is a great value for this lake front home that has been totally renovated with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with 2 bedrooms on the main floor. The kitchen is open to the family room that has updated cabinets, island, new granite counter tops and new appliances. The family room has a vaulted ceiling with a wood burning fireplace. You talking about a view of the lake, this home has awesome views from various rooms in the home. The basement has a living room, a spacious bedroom and a full bathroom. The screen deck is a great area for the family to enjoy the lake life on Lake Wedowee. This home has a cement golf car path to the dock and gazebo. There is a fire pit that the kids will love to roast marsh mellows. Your lake dog will love the fenced yard to run and play. The covered floating dock has a pontoon boat lift with 163 feet of shoreline with year round water. You are minutes from Wedowee and both marinas.
Single Family, Other
1,843 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Insert.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Insulated Door,LED Lighting
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Boat Parking,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL),RV Parking,Uncovered Parking.
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Launch,Boat Storage Facility,Boat Parking
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock Private,Fenced Yard,Lighting System,Porch,Porch Screened. Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price