Welcome home to Rosser Cove in the desirable McCalla area. Conveniently located off Exit 1 on I-459. Minutes from all the retail in the area. Neighborhood feat. park and gazebo (across the street), as well as a playground, pavilion, and bbq area. This 3 br, 2 bath home has been very well cared for. Mature landscaping for privacy, upgraded hardwood composite flooring, crown molding and fresh neutral paint throughout. New water heater 2014. Foyer w/ coat closet. Open floor plan w/ vaulted ceiling in living room, tiled gas fireplace and TV alcove. Kitchen feat. matching black Whirlpool apps, generous cabinet and counter space, large eat-in/dining area, pantry, and laundry room. Bring your groceries straight into the kitchen from 2 car garage. Storage nooks and attic access with more floored storage space above garage. Master suite feat. trey ceiling, back patio access, jetted tub and sep shower, dual vanities. 2nd and 3rd bedrooms share full bath. Lovely open back yard w/ magnolia tree.
Single Family, 1 Story
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- 1. Insert, Ventless, Gas logs.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association