Secluded custom built home in the middle of convenience. Beautiful exterior landscaping greets you as you drive down the winding driveway to the beautiful home on 2.57 acres in Hoover, Shelby County. 5 BR / 4 full baths with gorgeous hardwood floors, spacious rooms, 3 fireplaces, arched entryways, Plantation Shutters, and Crown molding. The kitchen features a gas cook top, granite counter tops, and double oven which flows into the keeping room with relaxing fireplace and doorway out to the covered screened in porch. Bedroom on the main is also a perfect office space next to a full bath. The Master suite with trey ceilings is on the second floor with a fireplace, sitting room, and huge walk-in closet. Three more bedrooms, the laundry room with sink and window, and a bonus room with built in bookshelves are also on the second floor. The finished basement has a full bath and kitchenette area perfect for entertaining, watching the games, or a place for the kids.
Single Family, Other
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Double Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Partially Finished, Daylight, Basement
- 3. Gas Starter, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association