On top of the world! Breathtaking views! Welcome home to 4820 Co. Hwy 45,-1 1/2 story home featuring leaded glass front door-metal roof-lots of windows and porches to enjoy the views. Main house features 3BR, 2.5 BA- plus in-law suite with 2nd kitchen, and its own private back porch. Spacious eat-in kitchen with island-breakfast bar-bay window! Laundry just steps from kitchen. Master Suite on main level features double sinks-garden tub- shower-and lots of closet space! 2 car garage-with Endless possibilities in Furnished apt. with living room, kitchen, bedroom & full bath! There's more to see: rustic 2 room cabin getaway, concrete patio in shaded back yard, storage building, storm shelter, and barn with concrete floor, power,& loft storage. House sq. ft-2485, Apt. 768, total sq. footage 3253.Additional acreage available.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
2,485 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Blower Fan,Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Sound System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached,Parking (MLVL).
- Acreage,Horses Permitted,Irregular Lot,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Guest Quarters,Storage Building,Storm Shelter-Private,Porch. Acreage,Horses Permitted,Irregular Lot,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association