Room to grow! 5BR, 3BA home situated on beautiful 5.8 ac tract with approx. 2900’ of living space per tax records. X-lg family rm w/FP & Dining area. Kitchen has lots of cabinet space w/lg island. Split BR plan offer 2nd living area w/BR & Full Ba. Ideal for teenager or mother-in-law suite. Lg screened in porch and back deck for grilling out. Lg fenced area in back for animals. Several detached bldgs., 4-C covered steel gauge carport, 30x50 wkshop w/2 10’ sliding doors & attached shed (wired 220). hand hewed barn with loft, metal covered 32x40 shed. lots of fruit trees and vines. Bring the kids, 4-wheelers and animals. Make this your new “forever” home. Conveniently located between Oneonta and I-59 at Ashville.
Single Family, Other
2,900 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Oven-Electric,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Masonry,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Split Bedroom,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 4 Carport Spaces. Attached,Detached,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Stone
- Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Horses Permitted,Pasture
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Fenced Yard,Storage Building,Workshop (EXTR),Porch,Porch Screened. Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Horses Permitted,Pasture.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association