This home will make you feel like you are in a mountain retreat with the nearby creek and extensive decks and beautiful mature trees. With almost 3000 square feet(per tax record)of living space, there is room to entertain and space to grow. Enjoy crisp fall nights in front of the floor to ceiling, 18-foot, stone fireplace in the grand great room or retreat to the fully-finished basement den with full bath. With exposed beams, 18-foot ceilings and shining hard woods, and huge windows that bring the outside inside, this home has a style and character all its own that must be experienced firsthand. The over 1/2 acre lot has large front and back yard space plus an awesome treehouse. New HVAC, new basement den flooring plus new interior & exterior paint. Convenient to I-65 and Hwy 280. Call today to schedule a showing.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Wood Siding, Wood
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Combined Tub/Shower
- Convection Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Full, Finished, Daylight, Basement
- Double Pane, Storm Door
- 1. Gas Starter, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Home Theater, Sound System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fishing, Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association