This well maintained 1.5 STORY 4 bedroom, 3 bath home is ready for its new family! Extras include a new survey that shows 2 more acres, recent septic inspection, all new duct work in crawlspace and interior has been updated with neutral colors! As you enter the front door you are greeted by a beautiful staircase, gleaming wide plank hardwoods, vaulted ceilings with huge beams, massive fireplace and a cozy feeling of being home. The spacious dining, kitchen with large pantry, breakfast area and laundry room is perfect for a big family. Main level has a Master suite that's tucked away for privacy with a huge shower, separate vanities and walk-in closets. 2nd bedroom is close by, perfect for a nursery. The large sunroom and deck are perfect for entertaining. The property has fenced acreage, a barn and an 1800s log cabin to allow your wishes to soar! Make this one your own!
Single Family, Other
3,494 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Double Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Crawl Space
- French Doors,Storm Windows
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Ridge Vent,Storm Door,Storm Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Drive,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Irregular Lot,Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Building. Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Irregular Lot,Pasture.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association