**Welcome To The Best Value In Inverness!** zoned for the award winning Oak Mountain schools this spacious 3 bedroom 2 & 1/2 bath home is Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac with a private back yard and spacious back deck. The bedrooms are very spacious and the bathrooms have been fully updated. The Extra large master even includes a fireplace. The laundry room is conveniently located upstairs and includes a sink. This kitchen is great for entertaining and has a large eating area, currently used as a keeping room overlooking the wooded back yard. Family/great room is perfect for your largest entertaining needs and has a cozy fireplace, new carpet and french doors. If you need more room, the basement is ready to be finished. It has poured concrete walls, high ceilings, a large window and is stubbed for a bath. Plenty of room for another bedroom, bathroom and bonus room. Most of the windows have been replace with energy efficient low maintenance windows!. Priced less than $100/Ft.!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,584 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- 2. Brick (FIREPL),Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Energy Star Windows,Insulated Door,Ridge Vent,SEER 15+
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level.
- Boat Amenities
- Boats-Non Motor Only
- Cul-de-sac,Golf Community,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- None. Cul-de-sac,Golf Community,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association