Located in the best mature Garden Home Subdivision in Clay, Highland Meadows. Charm and character abound inside and out. One step from front porch to inside. The foyer welcomes you with designer ceramic tile floors that carry down the hall, into the kitchen and both bathrooms. All light fixtures have been updated. A large guest bedroom has laminate flooring. An adjoining bathroom and walk-in closet highlight this room. The kitchen has ceramic backsplash, and cabinet hardware has been updated too. The breakfast nook is just right. Large master bedroom with room for sitting area, huge walk-in closet and master bath has been upgraded with glass seamless shower surround. Double vanities are a plus. Pretty carpet in the master, great room and dining room. From the dining area a back entrance draws you right out to the covered patio with beautiful stone work and a lovely fenced backyard could be perfect for the pup. Just off the hall is the most delightful office/study cove. Covered patio.
Single Family, 1 Story
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Office
- Split Plan
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Storm Door
- 1. Fireplace, Gas Starter, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Off Street, Uncovered.
- Lot View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association