The Inverness community of Kirkwall is the setting for this updated, one level, 4BR, 3BA, 2706 +/- SF home that sits on a .26 acre landscaped lot. Desirable features include extensive hardwood flooring, newer deck, soaring ceilings, granite counters and a split bedroom floor plan. Updated, eat-in kitchen with SS appliances, pantry, granite counters, tile backsplash, serving bar and painted cabinetry. The light and bright combination living rm/dining rm has high beamed ceilings, a floor to ceiling brick fireplace and a door to the rear deck. Updated master suite with triple trey ceiling, hardwood floors and the bath has separate granite vanities, large garden tub, separate tile shower and his/her closets. The laundry closet is conveniently located near the kitchen. Downstairs in the daylight basement is a large den area with built-in shelving wet bar, stained concrete floors, bedroom/office and a full bath. The family and pets will enjoy the fenced yard with mature landscaping.
Single Family, Other
2,706 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Storm Windows
- 1. Brick (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Power Vent,Storm Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level.
- Wood, Brick, Fiber Cement
- Golf Community,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Golf Community,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association