Beautiful home on a quiet cul-de-sac, has great curb appeal and convenient location. Just a few steps to the front entrance & foyer, with the Living Room/Study & Dining Room off the foyer. The spacious den has a gas log fireplace & ceiling fan. You'll love the Sunroom, which gives great space for gatherings or at-home work or school. Huge Kitchen, updated in 2015, has lots of cabinet and counter space, breakfast bar, stainless appliances, gas cooktop, and pantry. Main Level Owner's Suite has new carpet, & a large walk-in closet. Adjoining Bath features double sink vanity, jetted tub and updated tile shower. Upstairs you have 2 large BR's, Jack N' Jill Bath, walk-in closets & attic storage. Downstairs has a finished Den/Playroom, 3rd BA. Windows were replaced 2018 & HVAC system in 2017. Front landscaping redone with Emerald Zoysia. Backyard is fenced & has been left natural for low maintenence. Basement garage can park 3rd vehicle, possibly a boat, depending on it's size.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
2,874 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Lower Level.
- Cul-de-sac,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Cul-de-sac,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association