Contingent on Inspection and financing! Contract that was contingent on the sale of the Buyer's home expired. Beautiful 4,632 (+/-) heated/cooled (living space) renovated home located on the Inverness Country Club Golf Course (hole 3), w/private salt water pool. This home features 3 bedrooms on the main level including 2 Master suites. Spiral staircase leads to another bedroom/office. Kitchen features stainless steel Frigidaire Professional appliances.The downstairs features an over-sized media room with a stone fireplace, two huge bedrooms and a Jack and Jill bathroom. Large storage room with built in shelving. FABULOUS outdoor area with a flagstone porch/pool deck with a cedar covered outdoor grilling area (gas grill,kamado joe, fridge) and a custom-built firepit. *Dining room and kitchen chandeliers do not remain. CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
4,632 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Gas,Self-Cleaning,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Slate, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- French Doors
- 2. Brick (FIREPL),Stone (FIREPL).
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Home Theater,Recess Lighting,Sound System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking.
- Wood, Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing,Salt Water
- Golf Community,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System,Sprinkler System,Porch. Golf Community,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association