Beautifully renovated home located on the Inverness Country Club Golf Course (hole 3), w/private salt water pool. This home features 3 bedrooms on the main level including 2 Master suites. Spiral staircase leads to another bedroom/office. Kitchen features stainless steel Frigidaire Professional appliances.The downstairs features an over-sized media room with a stone fireplace, two huge bedrooms and a Jack and Jill bathroom. Large storage room with built in shelving. FABULOUS outdoor area with a flagstone porch/pool deck with a cedar covered outdoor grilling area (gas grill,kamado joe, fridge) and a custom-built firepit. *Dining room and kitchen chandeliers do not remain.
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
4,632 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Gas,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Slate, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- French Doors
- 2. Brick (FIREPL),Stone (FIREPL).
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Home Theater,Recess Lighting,Sound System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking.
- Wood, Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing,Salt Water
- Golf Community,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System,Porch,Sprinkler System. Golf Community,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association