Charming single-family residence offering peaceful living. Bursting with charm, character & showcasing 2,138sq ft of living space, this home will not disappoint. A quaint front porch greets you as you approach the property while inside, there is a range of formal & informal living spaces to choose from. The sitting room is bathed in soft natural light & features wood floors & a large window which perfectly frames views over the yard. Day-to-day life is sure to revolve around the open family room & eat-in kitchen with wood paneling on the walls & ceiling fans for absolute comfort. The kitchen is large & has plenty of storage space while a suite of new appliances could transform this room into an avid cook’s gourmet haven. There are 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, and 2 baths plus a lower-level rumpus room & workshop space. A rear covered deck is the perfect place to host guests or simply relax after a long day and look out over the property to the neighboring green space.
Single Family, Other
2,138 sq. ft
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Electric,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Doub Paned Window,Storm Windows
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Storm Windows,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Fenced Yard,Storage Building. Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association