Charming single-family residence offering peaceful living. Bursting with charm, character & showcasing 2,138sq ft of living space, this home will not disappoint. A quaint front porch greets you as you approach the property while inside, there is a range of formal & informal living spaces to choose from. The sitting room is bathed in soft natural light & features wood floors & a large window which perfectly frames views over the yard. Day-to-day life is sure to revolve around the open family room & eat-in kitchen with wood paneling on the walls & ceiling fans for absolute comfort. The kitchen is large & has plenty of storage space while a suite of new appliances could transform this room into an avid cook’s gourmet haven. There are 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, and 2 baths plus a lower-level rumpus room & workshop space. A rear covered deck is the perfect place to host guests or simply relax after a long day and look out over the property to the neighboring green space.
Single Family, Other
2,138 sq. ft
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Electric,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Doub Paned Window,Storm Windows
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Storm Windows,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Fenced Yard,Storage Building. Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association