The convenient Chelsea Station community is the site for this stunning 5BR, 4BA, 3450 +/- SF home that sits on a flat landscaped lot with a natural area behind the home. Other desirable features include, a light and bright open floor plan, 3 car, main level garage, granite counters, rich hardwood floors and designer wall colors. Upon entering the home there is an impressive vaulted foyer that opens to an office/sitting area and a dining rm. The custom white kitchen has SS appliances, subway tile backsplash, butlers pantry, island and a farmhouse sink. Best of all, the kitchen opens to the large family rm with backyard views and a cozy gas log fireplace. A bedroom and full bath plus the laundry rm round out the main level. Upstairs there is a huge loft area, 3 more spacious brs that share two full baths plus the grand master suite with soaking tub, separate shower, two walk-in closets and dual sinks. Fenced backyard and an oversized patio are perfect for the family and entertaining.
Single Family, 2 Story
3,450 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Butlers Pantry,Eating Area,Island
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- 1. Gas Logs,Tile (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Energy Star Windows,Insulated Door,Power Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Interior Lot,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch. Interior Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price