Entertain with ease by making use of the open layout main floor allowing you to be a part of the party even if you are preparing a home-cooked meal in the kitchen. This one-of-a-kind kitchen comes equipped with the necessities including stainless appliances, granite counters, and a breakfast bar. Transform the master bedroom into your own personal retreat. Upstairs 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 full baths, an enormous laundry room and a play/rec room. Imagine entertaining on the outdoor patio during the hot summer months in a quiet, fenced backyard that backs up to a greenbelt! 1 yr Home Warranty with American Home Shield.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,858 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric Heating. .
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Marble (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,LED Lighting,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Textured Walls
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Storage Facility,Boats-Non Motor Only
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association