Rustic A-Frame features an open floor plan to great room, dining area, and kitchen. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with finished basement remodeled in 2020 is situated on a .60+/- acre lot in the Birmingham Sailing Club Subdivision. Main level features 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, kitchen-living room with gas log fireplace, relaxing covered porch with views of the lake in cooler months. The finished basement has a bonus room, full bath, bedroom, mud room, laundry room and plenty of storage. 26x22 covered parking for your boat or RV. HVAC replaced & upgraded in 2020. Come relax on the covered patio, or head to your 12’W x 24’L shop with a 16’x24’ lean to. BSC Subdivision offers a quiet relaxing community within a private wooded setting. The Birmingham Sailing Club is a PRIVATE CLUB – membership application is required. Nearby marinas: Pier 59-1.5 miles, Coosa Island- 2.5 miles, Logan Martin Dam, 2.8 miles
Single Family, Other
2,116 sq. ft
BIRMINGHAM SAILING CLUB
- Vinyl, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Insert,See-Through.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Detached,Driveway Parking,RV Parking.
- Wood, Block
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Launch,Boat Storage Facility
- Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Building,Workshop (EXTR). Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price