Welcome Home! NATURAL light lovers be impressed by the large windows - many with Transom windows. Home features an eat-in kitchen with plenty of storage space, window over the sink, large pantry, and tile floor. Kitchen flows into the formal dining. Each of the three bedrooms has its own full bath. Second level Master Suite features room for an office/seating/nursery area and laundry room is located right next to the upstairs master bedroom. You will love entertaining family & friends in the family room, with a gas fireplace or the open back yard with fence. Detached two car garage also has a FINISHED upstairs - for a pool room, playroom, or get away. All this in Trussville’s convenient & popular Magnolia Place subdivision. Community offers sidewalks & streetlights, cul-de-sac streets…all perfect for morning or evening walks and just ONE block from Magnolia Elementary school. The most important listing description used in Magnolia: “This one won't last!”
Single Family, 2 Story
2,179 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Masonry,Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL),Uncovered Parking.
- Fiber Cement
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Lighting System,Porch,Storm Shelter-Public. Cul-de-sac,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association