Welcome Home! You will fall in love with this spacious 2 level home in a charming neighborhood close to the interstate. Luxury vinyl plank wood floors throughout the main floor. Inside includes a HUGE open floor plan that is designed for entertaining. The separate formal dinning room can either be used to host family dinners or can be used as a home office. The kitchen includes lots of cabinetry, stone countertops, a large island/breakfast bar and a pantry. Second story includes LARGE MASTER bedroom with spacious MASTER Bath and walk in closet, 5ft Shower and Separate garden tub perfect for relaxing after a full day at work. Three additional bedrooms, bath, and laundry room are located on the second level as well. Enjoy the privacy of your large partial fenced back yard, complete with a covered patio. This particular lot does not have homes behind it. Lastly, this home offers an extended driveway for an additional car. Walking distance to community pool!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,338 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Energy Star Windows,Insulated Door,Solar Board,Radiant Barrier Decking
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Cul-de-sac,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price