An Exquisite Home for a Phenomenal Value in Indian Springs. Located near Caldwell Mill and Hwy 119, access to anywhere has Multiple Travel Options. Parkview Estates backs up to Oak Mtn State Park, and its perfect for Walking and Riding Bikes. The Private Home on a Cul-De-Sac is made for soaking up the Serenity of the area, either on the Screened Back Deck or the Covered Front Porch. The interior of the home is always Flooded w/ Natural Light w/ of floor-to-ceiling windows throughout. A Wonderful Layout positions the kitchen in the middle of the home, intersecting the master on one side, and the living and dining areas on the other. In a word, its Perfect. The Spacious Kitchen is loaded with Cabinet Storage and overflows into an Eating Area over a Large Breakfast Bar. The upstairs bedrooms, each with their own en suite, puts an end to sibling rivalries over a bathroom. A Full Basement offers plenty of room to play pool, watch the game, and still park 2 cars with add’l space for storage.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,839 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 2. Brick (FIREPL),Masonry,Stone (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Recess Lighting,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Cul-de-sac,Heavy Treed Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- None. Cul-de-sac,Heavy Treed Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association