This Cottage-style one-level home is move-in ready.Walk into the charming, covered front porch. The arched entryway leads into a spacious living room with beautiful hardwood floors and a welcoming fireplace. The kitchen includes a pantry, built-in microwave, and garbage disposal. Retreat to the spacious master suite, with separate shower, jetted garden tub, and a gorgeous etched block window. The fenced-in backyard is easy to maintain and a professionally-designed paradise. Unwind or entertain in this amazing outdoor living space. A path through lush greenery leads to a gas grill with stone counter tops in the pergola covered area. Enjoy a two-car garage with stair access to ample attic storage; which could easily become a bonus room. Other features:Tall ceilings, two walk-in closets, ceramic tile wired for security system, a sprinkler system. Neighborhood perks include a nearby shopping center with many options for dining and entertainment as well as sidewalks, a clubhouse and pool.
Single Family, Other
1,422 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Masonry,Stone (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,On Street Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Grill,Lighting System,Porch,Sprinkler System.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association