Come see this Beautiful Designer Decorated home today! Across the street from the Cahaba River and in the Amazing Leeds School System. Home sits on 1.25 Beautiful acres with wonderful trees. This 3 bd, 2 1/2 bath home has New Hardwood floors, New Windows throughout, New Gas stove, New Patio with stained concrete, New Pergola, and New kitchen faucets. Plenty of room for entertaining on the back patio with french doors that open to the dinning room for easy access. Close to I-59, The Outlet Mall, Barber Motor Sports and Bass Pro Shops. Bring your fishing poles and spend the day on the Cahaba River! Don't let this one get away, come take a look today!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,032 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Gas,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas,Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Insulated Door,Programmable Thermostat,Ridge Vent,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Textured Walls
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Wood, Stone
- Boat Amenities
- Boats-Non Motor Only
- Acreage,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Building,Porch. Acreage,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association