Custom blt 5000+/-sqft unique hm w/all the amenities including the most peaceful setting on High Forest Lakes. Frnt circular dr & mn lvl covered side entrance into laundry rm so convenient coming into the hm. You will find 4 fireplaces & grill insert on covered deck that has wiring for tv, a lake view & ideal for game day! Natural light w/so many windows w/views of lake thruout hm & Plantation shutters. Gourmet cooks kitchen w/double ovens, antiqued glazed cabinets & granite counters beyond imaginable ,copper slate bksplash, tile flr, extra lg island w/eating area & cozy keeping rm w/fp. Master suite a dream you wish for plus jetted tub w/lighting. Best of all is bsmt game rm w/lighted built-ins,mini kitchen & lg bar, Bessemer Gray brck fp, full ba, office/weight rm (grt for 5th br) & patio w/fp to relax on the water. The Fin bsmt w/separate entrance is perfect for in-law/teen suite. Grt storage in the lg 3 car garage. Wonderful family hm w/outside living to entertain & enjoy life!!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Yes - 3 spaces
High Forest Lakes
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Recreation Room, Office
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Convection Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Daylight, Basement
- Double Pane
- 4. Fireplace, Ventless, Gas logs, Outdoor Fireplace, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association