IN TOWN COUNTRY ESTATE! This is a beautiful custom built home nestled among 21 acres of pines and forest. This home offers 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, with an open plan concept offering a spacious kitchen with granite counter tops, custom cabinets, butlers pantry, eat in bar with stainless appliances. The family room has a rock fireplace with gas logs, vaulted ceiling and hardwood flooring. The master suite has a sitting area and a master bathroom with custom shower and Jacuzzi tub. Enjoy the natural Alabama landscape from the deck over looking your own private paradise. The upstairs has 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, office area and a bonus room over the garage. The terrace level is a great area for the kids with a family room with a fireplace with gas logs, bedroom and a full bath. The cement patio is a nice area to enjoy the outdoors with forested privacy which leads to tranquil Owens creek. A great place to build your own lake. You will enjoy the peaceful and private seclusion.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/2 Half
4,462 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Butlers Pantry,Eating Area,Island
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 2. Gas Logs,Insert.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Boat Parking,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL),RV Parking,Uncovered Parking.
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Storage Facility,Boat Parking
- Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Horses Permitted
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Horses Permitted.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price