Check out this rare find in Ohatchee, this 3 bedroom, 2 full bath home features both interior and exterior rockwork. The full basement features a den with a rock fireplace, a workshop that also has a garage door and concrete poured walls in the storm room. The kitchen has beautiful stone work, with a spacious eating area and island. Don't forget to check out the master bathroom, the rock work around the jetted tub is something you can't miss. The deck overlooks a wooded backyard as well as a stone grilling patio, right beside the patio you will find a covered screened in porch perfect for those summer nights ahead. Added in 2017 you will find a perfect 336 square feet in-law suite with a full bath and kitchenette, this space has endless possibilities. If you are looking a quiet neighborhood this property is for you.
Single Family, Other
2,350 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Stone (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Programmable Thermostat,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Guest Quarters,Porch Screened,Sprinkler System,Storm Shelter-Public,Workshop (EXTR). Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association