Love at first sight is what you will feel when you see this well maintained spacious home! From the exceptionally manicured neighborhood to the groomed yard with hardscapes, a water feature,a huge deck, new storage building & fence back yard,it has it all and thats only the outside. Unlock the front door, step onto gorgeous hardwood floors in the foyer where you are greeted by the formal dining & living rooms with high vaulted ceilings. As you stroll through the french doors into the open den with gas fireplace & awesome kitchen that connects to your private deck, you realize this is the perfect spot for entertaining! The master suite is fit for a queen and her king with a see-through fireplace, new tile floor, jacuzzi tub/shower, double vanity, lrg closet & french doors that lead onto the deck. Spacious laundry room is next to the master bdrm & kitchen. The 2nd & 3rd bdrms with hardwood floors share a hall bath on the opposite side of the home. This beauty checks all the boxes !!
Single Family, Other
2,194 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile
- Heat Pump
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. .
- Crawl Space
- French Doors,Wide Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 2. Brick (FIREPL),See-Through.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Textured Walls,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,On Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Cul-de-sac,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Lighting System,Sprinkler System,Storage Building. Cul-de-sac,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association