If you are looking for a home that has everything you ever desired then now you have found it. Approxiatemely 3000 sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths. Main level features separate dining and living rooms for formal settings and den/family room with wood burning fireplace for casual gatherings. Very nice kitchen with bay window and more cabinets that you will need and 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths with 2 car main level garage. Downstairs features a huge den/playroom with bay window for the kids and a wood burning fireplace and a bedroom and full bath with room for expansion and a workshop with basement parking. Circular driveway in front of the house and out back is a covered and open deck for BBQ and entertaining with a covered patio underneath. Roof 2019 per seller. Original owners built and loved this home for many years, but now it is time to pass it on to another family to love. This one will not last long. Make your appointment for a showing today and fall in love.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,046 sq. ft
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- 2. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Split Bedroom,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Circular Drive,Driveway Parking,On Street Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price