Incredible ridgetop home nestled on 6+ private wooded acres with breathtaking view. Enjoy one level living with the large master suite, two additional bedrooms, a 2nd full bath, family room with fireplace, chef's custom kitchen, breakfast room, formal dining with coffered ceiling, and laundry all on the main level. Upstairs is a large bonus room/4th bedroom, a 3rd full bath, and several walk-in attic storage rooms. The basement is approximately 60% complete and ready for you to put the finishing touches on. The layout includes a 2nd family room, theatre, kitchen, 2nd master suite, office, and more storage. Main level and basement garages. Generac whole house generator is approximately 3 years old. Backyard is large, level, and fenced. Irrigation system. Ridgetop patio with firepit to enjoy the amazing sunsets. Convenient to I-59 and only a few minutes to downtown Trussville.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,367 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors,Wide Doors,Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- 1. Tile (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Energy Star Windows,Generator,Insulated Door,Programmable Thermostat,Ridg
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Recess Lighting,Safe Room/Storm Cellar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Acreage,Some Trees
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Lighting System. Acreage,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price