Gorgeous and IMMACULATELY maintained 3 bedroom, 2 full bath home on a full basement. This custom home has SO many upgrades: oversized dining room with two showcase windows; HUGE Master bedroom with sitting area and spacious bath with walk-in and linen closets; GIANT family room with marble fireplace, gas logs and triple-trey ceiling; laundry room with custom cabinetry and is located just off the kitchen and master BR; gleaming hardwood floors throughout home; HUGE screened-in porch overlooking an ENORMOUS backyard that boarders preserved woods and the Cahaba river; Basement features Workshop with 10+ outlets and enhanced task lighting; FIVE 8 ft-tall built-in garage storage cabinets; and fully-concrete shelter with gun safe that stays. This is just an amazing home with room for expansion in the basement for bedrooms or media/gaming room.
Single Family, Other
1,877 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter,Marble (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,LED Lighting,Power Vent,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level.
- Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System,Porch,Porch Screened. Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association