You will fall in love with this inviting southern home. Covered porches front and back, plantation shutters, columns, archways, upgraded lighting, ring/nest system, keyless entry, new HVAC units in 2018, roof recently replaced, new water heater and storage galore. Come in the front door to a welcoming living room and open banquet size dining room. An updated kitchen features white cabinets, stone countertops, updated appliances, breakfast bar, eating area and oversized pantry. There is a roomy bedroom and full bath on the main level. Upstairs you will find a wonderful owners suite with a wall of windows filling the room with natural light. There are huge his and her walk in closets, a great bath with a tub and separate shower, plus a sitting area. The third bedroom is spacious with a private bath and nice walk in closet. Big garage with an entire 2nd floor of walk up storage. The lot is level and perfect for play. Pool, clubhouse, sidewalks, trails-this is a great place to call home!
Single Family, Other
1,988 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached,Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Fiber Cement
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- None. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price