Seller accepting back up contracts ONLY. A RARE FIND & First time on the Market! Beautiful Custom Built 3 BR 3 BA full Brick home & 2 BR 1 BA full Brick Cottage situated on 4.08 very private, mostly wooded acres which is family land that was part of the Norris Dairy Farm. It is a fantastic location with the rural feel but city conveniences. A rustic barn w/ water & electricity is on the back side of the property & adds ambiance to the property. It can be a wonderful place for family fun or large gatherings. The home features an open floor plan w/ hardwood floors, a well designed kitchen w/ lots of custom cabinets, a breakfast bar & nice size dining nook. A wood burning Fireplace & Custom built in book shelves adds character to the spacious Great room which opens out to a screen porch and grilling deck. You'll appreciate that there's lots of closet space throughout the home & a Large Laundry Rm perfectly located w/ a side entrance when your outside work is done.
Single Family, Other
2,285 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Compactor Built-In,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Crawl Space
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Circular Drive.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Guest Quarters,Lighting System. Acreage.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association