BEAUTIFUL, one owner home in Trussville's Shady Oaks. Conveniently located near interstate exchange, but TUCKED AWAY from the hustle and bustle, this property has so much to offer a new owner. LOW MAINTENANCE brick and hardiboard exterior with owner added IRON double front doors where you can proudly welcome guests. GORGEOUS hardwood floors throughout MAIN level with lots of FRESH PAINT throughout interior. Master suite on main level has a newly UPDATED MASTER BATHROOM with newly tiled SHOWER w/frameless glass door, freestanding SOAKING tub, and NEW tile floor. Upstairs are four bedrooms, featuring GREAT closets and FULL BATHROOM with separate vanities. Basement offers perfect SPACE for a rec room or just additional storage. SCENIC and private backyard with multiple viewing areas; Screened and open DECK, covered PATIO below and owner added stone patio area perfect for a fire pit. Be sure to see all photo's for more property detail- but better yet, SEE IT IN PERSON- it's gorgeous!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Basement
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Ventless, Gas logs.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association