Gorgeous custom built brick home on 20 acres of beautiful farmland with spring fed creek running through property. This 6 BR 4 bath brick home features hardwoods throughout with many updates. Eat-in kitchen has original brick floors, wood burning fireplace, all stainless appliances, double oven, built-in ice maker, large center island and cabinet organizer pull outs throughout. Dining room with two built-in china cabinets off kitchen. Family living room features a vaulted ceiling and large brick surround fireplace with custom wooden mantle. Spacious upper level master suite has large bay window with plantation shutters and master bath containing separate vanities and walk in closets, a soaking tub and separate walk-in shower. Main level bedroom has a private office and a brick surround fireplace. Four additional bedrooms and two baths on separate upper level. Large finished basement great for play area and additional storage. 3 HVAC systems, 2-car main level garage, wrap around drive.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Yes - 3 spaces
PENNINGTON, J B
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Combined Tub/Shower
- Convection Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Partial, Partially Finished, Basement
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 3. Gas Starter, Masonry, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Acreage, Pasture, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association