Where can you find 2 acres of land in an established neighborhood that is like a new home? Look no further! This home has lovingly been completely updated throughout and is just like a new home with an open floorpan begging to be entertaining friends and family with its beautiful hardwood floors, hearth room with a fireplace, stunning kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a large island with a breakfast bar. The laundry room is massive and the sunroom on the back of the home will serve as a second living space that features a view in every direction. The garage has front and rear entrances on the main level and on the back part of the lot, sits a workshop/storage space that anyone would love to have for a craft space, work shop, or possibly a hang out for the kids....a level yard with pecan trees and plenty of wooded areas for privacy. This one has so much to offer for the price. Come take a look and see if Gardendale will become your next home.
Single Family, Other
2,082 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Crawl Space
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window,Storm Windows
- 1. Brick (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,LED Lighting,Programmable Thermostat,Storm Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Acreage,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Building. Acreage,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association