NEW PHOTOS! Location, Style & Space on what is considered to be Crestline's most child-friendly streets! Close in and private, yet easily walkable the .6 miles to all of amenities of Crestline Village. It has 6 bedrooms, 4 full baths, and 2 half baths. Main level features include 10 ft. ceilings, Red Oak hardwood floors, 9 ft. stained poplar doors, deep crown moulding, built-in bookcases and a coffered ceiling in the family room. Also on the main level are TWO large studies / offices! The gourmet kitchen has solid cherry cabinets, a Sub-Zero refrigerator and all high-end appliances. Incredible master suite boasts his and her closets and separate sink areas. A guest room with a full bath and keeping room for on the main. Upper level has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and a large den/playroom. Basement level has a safe room, storage, and a work room. Enjoy outdoor living on the large covered porch and the large screened in porch off of the family room. Move right in this fantastic family home!
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/2 Half
6,549 sq. ft
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Double Oven,Freezer,Oven-Electric,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Slate, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Generator,Insulated Door,LED Lighting,Power Vent,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Safe Room/Storm Cellar,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,On Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System,Porch,Sprinkler System,Storm Shelter-Private.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price