New Construction Custom Home in the heart of Helena!!! One of a kind...custom designed, with four bedrooms and three baths on a .43 acre lot. Two bedrooms and baths on the main level to accommodate young families, empty nesters, or those in between. The living room offers two seating areas and a two-sided gas log fireplace that can be enjoyed from the morning room, as well. The kitchen is finished with beautiful soapstone countertops and double upper wall cabinets. Real hardwood flooring on the main level and in the open spaces of the second level. Gorgeous tile and marble finishes in all three bathrooms, each with it’s own addition unique storage. The spacious deck overlooks a storm creek with moss rock waterfalls after it rains. Walking distance to shops, restaurants, the amphitheater, the museum, and city festivals and events! No HOA. Energy efficient features, Benjamin Moore paint inside and out. Walk-in attic storage room can be finished over the garage. Wow...just Wow!
Single Family, Other
2,285 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors
- 1. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,See-Through,Tile (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking.
- Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price