Custom built with southern charm! Settled in a quiet cul-de-sac on 4.48 acres, this home is positioned for privacy and a stunning wooded/mountain view! Spacious open floor plan, perfect for entertaining. Vaulted ceiling in the large living room. Tons of windows allowing for natural light and a perfect view of the outdoors. Keeping room with fireplace. Mantle is made from reclaimed wood from Swan Bridge. Master includes a private entry to the deck. Master bath has a double vanity and claw foot tub for soaking all of your stress away! Spacious walk-in closet. Bonus room could be converted into a 4th bedroom! Custom vanity in the upstairs full bath! Tons of storage space in the attic and basement. Basement includes a half bath that is stubbed for a full bath and built in shelving for organized storage! Enjoy grilling on the deck or relax under the covered deck. Take a dip in your very own fenced in salt water pool! Don't miss your chance to see this southern beauty!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/2 Half
3,211 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Double Oven,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,LED Lighting,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Parking (MLVL),Off Street Parking.
- Brick, Stone, Fiber Cement
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing,Salt Water
- Acreage,Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Acreage,Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association