Welcome to 763 Cassie Drive, an exceptional brick and stone home within the popular neighborhood of Twin Oaks. This beautiful home has 2557 finished square feet which includes 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. Home features numerous upgrades such as hardwood flooring, beams in living room, coffered ceiling in dining room, leathered granite in kitchen, and wood feature walls and ceiling. The daylight basement is finished with a spacious family room, office/music room, bedroom, bath, and a safe room. Outside is lush landscaping, a screened in porch, grilling porch, patio, and new wooden privacy fence in back yard. AND...home is being sold furnished with appropriate offer. (Exclusions include wall decor and a few family heirloom pieces, W/D included with furnishings.) Do not miss out on this gorgeous home and feel free to call for more information and to set up your personal tour!
Single Family, Other
2,557 sq. ft
KENNEDY W M
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- 1. Gas Logs,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,On Street Parking.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch,Porch Screened.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price