Beautiful 4-sided brick 4 bedroom, 3 bath home on a level lot with gleaming hardwoods, new super-paint, gas fireplace, formal dining room, beautiful vaulted and trey ceilings. Huge master has double trey ceiling, garden tub, double vanities, and walk-in closets! Kitchen has new countertops, opens to the great room and has plenty of cabinet space breakfast area and breakfast bar! Finished basement has huge den/family/media room downstairs with a sweet projector and is perfect for hanging out, mancave, she-shed, watching the game, movies, video games...everything! The back has a large covered, screened deck and also open deck for grilling! Very private backyard with plenty of yard for the kids or fur babies to run and play. Just minutes from shopping, schools, movie theater, churches, golfing, & the interstate!
Single Family, Other
3,075 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Unit(s)
- Other. Space Heater, Central.
- 1. Gas Starter,Marble (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans
- Additional Interior Features
- Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,On Street Parking.
- Cul-de-sac,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- None. Cul-de-sac,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association