Welcome Home to this beautifully Renovated 4 bedroom, 2 full bath, full basement home in a well established neighborhood in Calera! You don't want to miss this one. New 3/4 inch bamboo hardwood flooring throughout main level except tile in kitchen and baths. Main level features lots of storage with beautiful cabinetry, island with granite countertop, all new top of the line GE stainless appliances and pantry. Great room has tiled FP with gas logs, vaulted ceiling with beam, lots of natural lighting, french doors leading to a double deck, one covered and one open to enjoy your above ground pool and overlooking a huge back yard. Basement has 2 car garage, safe room, den/family room, big bedroom and lots of storage. Only minutes to I-65. This one shouldn't last long. Call today for your viewing!!
Single Family, Other
2,291 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Tile (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,LED Lighting,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Safe Room/Storm Cellar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl, Shingle
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Above Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Corner Lot,Some Trees
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch. Corner Lot,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price