Top Notch living in Heritage Hills subdivision offering nice size lot and move in ready home! This 3bd/2ba PLUS office PLUS theater room could be yours today. The space this home offers in unbelievable. This home has been very well maintained. Open kitchen with lots of cabinet space including direct access to laundry closet and two additional closets that could be used for pantry or just plain storage. Master suite offers direct access to newly built 16x25 deck....this would be a great place to unwind and enjoy your fall evenings...great place for adding a fire pit! Make your appointment today to see this one!!!
Single Family, Other
2,304 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Gas,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Crawl Space
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Blower Fan,Gas Logs,Tile (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Home Theater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Assigned,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price