Spacious main level living w/almost 1900 sq ft in the highly sought after Bainbridge Trace neighborhood . Adorable 3 bedroom/2 bath full brick one level w/room to expand. Features: Open floor plan, plantation blinds & hardwoods throughout home. Large kitchen w/granite countertops, tile backsplash, gas stove, breakfast bar, under and over counter lighting, HUGE pantry, stainless appliances, and breakfast room off of kitchen. Separate formal dining area/keeping room/den/office, Gorgeous architectural details in the walls and ceilings, recessed lighting, trey ceilings, Master w/extra large walk in closet, master bath w/garden tub, 2 sink vanity, nice tile flooring, & large separate shower, French doors leading to large open patio and private beautifully landscaped fenced backyard w/ Stacked stonework that adds beautiful curb appeal to this gorgeous lot. 2 main level garage plus large bonus area over garage ready for future expansion. Call today for your private viewing.
Single Family, Other
1,837 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Tile (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,LED Lighting,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Sprinkler System,Porch. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price