This home is located in a super nice and convenient location called "Royal Forest". Very pretty dead end street. This home is a one level with full basement. Massive great room with fireplace and is open to the breakfast room and kitchen. there is a breakfast bar with seating as well. Walk-in laundry room and 3 Bedroom split plan. Hardwood flooring throughout and tile flooring in the kitchen. Very large master bedroom and private masterbath offers separate vanities and shower/garden tub combo. 2 Guest bedrooms with another full bath in between. Basement downstairs offers a huge bonus room with closet so it could easily be used for a 4th bedroom and offers another 3rd full bath and a study/bonus room plus 2 car parking in the basement for storage or vehicle's. There is a really nice screened in porch on the back that overlooks the unground pool and big side yard with woods behind for privacy. Super super convenient location!! Make your appointment today!!
Single Family, Other
2,068 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Pool Description
- Interior Lot,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Interior Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price