Don't miss this opportunity to live at the lake without the high price of waterfront. Thus home is situated in a beautiful lake neighborhood with a view of the lake from the front of the home and use of community boat launch and trailer storage. This home has been excellently maintained. Courtyard garage gives the front of the home tons of curb appeal. Inside the great room is large with soaring ceilings and beautiful moldings. Formal dining room is perfect for entertaining. Large kitchen has sunny window overlooking beautiful flat backyard. Large master has walk in closet. Covered back patio is screened and so inviting. It will be your outdoor living room. Addition to home is wonderful for storage with garage door perfect for all of those lake and water toys!
Residential - Single Family, Other
1,970 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Gas Logs,Tile (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Parking (MLVL).
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Workshop (EXTR). Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price