Home Sweet Home! This traditional 4 bedroom/3.5 bath home is situated on over ½ acre lot on quiet cul-de-sac in sought after Liberty Park. The home boasts beautiful castle iron doors that flow into the two-story foyer; formal living room; office w/ built-ins; dining room; kitchen that opens to the family room & sunroom (both featuring gas fireplaces). The gourmet kitchen was renovated to include granite, stainless appliances w/ built-in, Sub-Zero fridge, Wolf gas cooktop, double ovens & working island. Upstairs features an oversized master suite w/ a sitting area; updated master bath w/ dual vanities, soaking tub, & large oversized walk-in shower. Three additional bedrooms & two baths complete the upstairs. Enjoy the private backyard oasis while relaxing or entertaining on your beautiful stone patio that backs up to woods for privacy. Walk to the community pool & schools.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,989 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Ice Maker Built-In,Indoor Grill,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 2. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Marble (FIREPL),Stone (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,On Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System,Sprinkler System. Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price