COME CHECK OUT this beautiful brick home in the COUNTRY CLUB Heights golfing community. You can hop on your golf cart and ride to the golf course.. Lots of entertaining potential with the open floor plan. Gorgeous hardwoods and ceramic flooring. This home has been updated throughout with granite counters, SS appls, plantation shutters, new designer paint and much more. It also features a large attached 2-car garage and an additional detached 12x24 1-car garage with workshop. It sports a new roof and new HVAC. Everything is just like new!!! The large lot is meticulously manicured and it's just a short commute to Albertville, Guntersville or Gadsden. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT BUY!!!!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,231 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached,Detached,Parking (MLVL).
- Golf Community,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Workshop (EXTR). Golf Community,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price