Wonderful one level home is better than NEW! Gleaming hardwood floors and soaring ceilings greet you as you enter the stunning double front doors. Formal dining room with coffered ceiling is great for entertaining. The great room with gas log fireplace is open to the kitchen. Kitchen boasts a large island with breakfast bar, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances including gas stove, tile backsplash and pantry plus a large breakfast nook overlooking the level backyard. Hardwoods in living areas. The screened deck in back is great for relaxing at the end of a long day. Split bedroom plan. Master bedroom is large with a luxurious master bath with two walk-in closets, jetted garden tub, oversized shower and separate vanities. Just off the master is the huge laundry room. Guest bedrooms are good sized and share a guest bath on the hallway. Finished basement features a large den or playroom plus a guest bedroom and full bathroom. Three car garage with additional storage space.
Single Family, Other
2,758 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Tile (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Insulated Door,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Sprinkler System
- Boat Amenities
- Boats-Non Motor Only
- Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System,Porch Screened. Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price