This stunning home is on the 15th hole in the award-winning gated neighborhood of Greystone. From the moment you enter the foyer you will notice all the pristine details from custom molding throughout, beautiful hardwoods and cathedral ceilings that mark the formal great room. Entertain in the gourmet kitchen around the large island showcasing double convection ovens/microwave, & a 5 burner gas stovetop. For a view with your morning coffee, sit in the keeping room with floor to ceiling windows. The main level features 2 car garage parking, the master suite, a second bedroom with private bath, and an expansive laundry room. The storage in this home is astounding with a heated/cooled storage room & 14 closets! The basement is perfect for an in-law or teen suite complete with a full bedroom, private bath, gas fireplace, separate parking, wet bar, flex space, and room for exercise/pool table. Step outside on one of three patios, screened or open air, and enjoy the huge golf view backyard.
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
5,926 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Double Oven,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 2. Marble (FIREPL),Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Generator,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Sound System,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Boat Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Wood, Brick
- Sprinkler System
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Parking
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Golf Community,Golf Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System,Porch,Porch Screened. Golf Community,Golf Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price