912 Trinity Court is located in quiet cul-de-sac on the 14th fairway in desirable Greystone Legacy. 5 BR, 4 ½ BA all brick home w/amazing open floorplan w/great room, dining room & keeping room flowing together, perfect for entertaining. Generous dining room just off 2-story foyer. Great room has built-ins & marble fireplace. Kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances & eat-in area, open to great room & keeping room. Main level master is spacious & features access to back deck & extra large ensuite w/his & hers vanities, jetted tub & separate shower & large walk-in closet. Main floor also has office, half bath & laundry room. Upstairs has 3 BRs w/walk-in closets, 2 BAs, enormous bonus room & large floored attic space. Downstairs has entertaining space w/large 2nd kitchen/bar, dining, TV room, climate controlled wine cellar, game room, BR & BA & 2nd garage area. Outside you’ll find a relaxing screened porch, open deck & large backyard. Make plans to see this one today!
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
4,912 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air, Central.
- 2. Gas Starter,Stone (FIREPL).
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Cul-de-sac,Golf Community,Golf Lot,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Porch Screened,Sprinkler System. Cul-de-sac,Golf Community,Golf Lot,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association