BEAUTIFUL MOVE-IN READY 4BR/3.5BA HOME IN BEAUTIFUL RIVERCHASE! Located on a cul-de-sac street in the front part of the neighborhood, this home features hardwood floors, two fireplaces, smooth ceilings, crown molding, newer energy efficient double paned windows, newer roof, finished basement, and wonderful screened deck! Main level features living room, dining room, eat-in kitchen with pantry, den with 1st fireplace & French doors to the screened deck, & half bath! Upper level features master bedroom with 2nd fireplace & master bath, two guest bedrooms with Jack n Jill bath, spacious laundry room, & lots of closet space! Daylight basement features sunny bedroom, full bath, & sunny home office or 5th bedroom! Two-car basement garage! Screened & open deck! Recent improvements include new exterior paint(2020), new water heater, new low-e windows, new garage doors, new roof(2014), new main-level AC evaporator coil(2011) & new upstairs A/C unit(2010)! Zoned for award-winning Hoover schools!
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,715 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- 2. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Starter,Marble (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Windows,Programmable Thermostat,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Cul-de-sac,Golf Community,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System,Porch Screened. Cul-de-sac,Golf Community,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association