This Amazing Blount County home is in need of a large family. It has been well cared for and is waiting for a new family to love it. It has a very large Master bedroom and huge master bath on the main leveL and there is a room perfect for a nursery or 5th BR next to it. Also located on the main level is a very large home office or study. Open kit/LR/Dining area complete with gas FP. Upstairs features three bedrooms, jack/jill bath services two bedrooms and one bedroom with private bath, media room/theatre and tons of storage. In the basement you will find parking for two vehicles a 1/2 bath (could be converted to full bath) and another room that could be a 6th bedroom. This home also includes a generator!! AND main level two car garage!!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/3 Half
4,289 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Stone (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Generator
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Home Theater,Recess Lighting,Safe Room/Storm Cellar,Textured Walls,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Parking (MLVL).
- Acreage,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Acreage,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association